Lindsay has a broad range of production equipment at multiple locations. As our business continues to grow, so will our capabilities.
A summary of our production equipment is as follows:
- CNC Pattern Cutter Ultra 6 Head OXY/ASC or 2 Head Plasma on (15’ x 40’ Water Table)
- Pattern Cutter, Heath 6 Head OXY/ASC or 1 Head Plasma (8’x14’ Table)
- Shears, to ½” x 14’
- Pulman X-91 Plate Beveler
- Bertch Plate Roll (1/2” x 4’)
- Hydraulic Presses from 60-660 Ton
- Mechanical Presses from 32-300 Ton
- Various Saws & Iron Workers
- Hydraulic Unipunch Units 20 & 30 Ton
- Various Steel Sheet & Angle Processing Equipment
- Shotblasting Equipment (To 8’)
- Mig, Tig and Pulse Transfer Welders
- CNC Lathes and Machining Centers
- Air Assisted Airless & Electrostatic Paint System w/Wash/Phosphate Booths and Drying Ovens
In Nebraska, Lindsay manufactures in Lindsay and Omaha, Nebraska.
The Omaha facility is 86,000 square feet and is conveniently located close to the Omaha airport.