Lindsay Corporation provides exceptional quality for its customers. Over 50 years of experience allows Lindsay to bring many qualifications and testing capabilities to its customers.
Lindsay utilizes several quality programs to ensure high-value manufacturing and exceptional service to our customers.
- Customer specific quality plans: individual quality plans are developed to address the unique requirements of each of our customers.
- Customer quality events: Lindsay has hosted Kaizen and other Lean quality events at our facilities as well as participating in quality events at our customers' locations. When the customer and the manufacturer work together to improve processes, great savings and better processes can be discovered and shared jointly.
- Continuous improvement: Lindsay utilizes "fast improvement teams" events, or FIT events. FIT events are use for implementing Lean improvements throughout the organization. These events often improve quality of manufacturing, ordering processes and other aspects that touch our customers' products. They improve customer service, reduce costs and capitalize on market opportunities.
Other Quality Assurance programs includes:
- Material Certification and Traceability
- Supplier Certification & Audits
- State-of-the-art Inspection Equipment
- Welders qualified to AWS D1.1 and D1.2
The Lindsay, NE plant is situated on 43 acres in central Nebraska.
The plant is capable of running 24/7.